|Material||DuPont™ Nomex® IIIA|
|Composition||93% Nomex IIIA 5% Kevlar 2% P.140|
|Weight||4.5oz (150gram), 5.3oz (180gram)|
- Slanted side pockets – allow for comfort and safe storage of items
- Radio/gas loops – allows radio or gas detectors to be easily attached.
- Two-way FR zipper closure to the centre front – allows coverall to be easily put on and taken off
- Elasticated waist – ensures improved comfort and better garment fit
- Bar tack reinforcement at numerous stress points on the garment – for durability
- Pen pocket on left sleeve – for fast access to a pen when needed
- Two chest pockets with zip fastening. – for safe storage of personal items.
- Tool pocket – enables vital tools and equipment to be carried .
- Chain stitching method – for added strength
- Sewn throughout with Aramid threads – consistency with FR compliance
- Triple needle stitching on inseams, out seams and arm seams.
- Nickle-Free snap on cuffs.
- 2” wide FR reflective strips over shoulders, arms and legs – for added visibility and safety
- Highly fire-resistant zipper with cover flap.
HOUSTON SAFETY SDN BHD
We produces high performance next generation fabrics and garments serving rapidly growing industrial sectors such as Steel, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Energy, Heavy Electrical, Clean Room Applications, Defense & Automobile Manufacturing.
1-1, Jalan 5/125D, Taman Desa Petaling, 57100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia